POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Code division multiplexing : Re: Code division multiplexing Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Code division multiplexing
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Apr 2009 05:15:27
Message: <49f031af$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> http://denbeste.nu/special/cdma_spreading.html
>
> Not magic, but certainly very difficult to understand intuitively.

Hey, neat.

So it's kind-of like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_cryptography

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works, but it's quite neat.

And now I'm wondering... can you implement this stuff using only
analogue electronics? My first instinct is "how the hell do you compute
signal correlation without a computer?" but now I'm thinking maybe you
can do it with some op-amps. The only real problem would be getting
sender and receiver to generate the same psuedo-random reference signal,
and keep it synchronised.