POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting piracy on two fronts : Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts
From: Chambers
Date: 21 Apr 2009 21:32:27
Message: <49ee73ab$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/20/2009 11:31 AM, somebody wrote:
> Two wrongs do not make a right.

They did when we fought the Revolution.  Killing is wrong, but we boldly
killed many innocent English soldiers in the name of the greater good.

As I understand it (and my understanding is admittedly limited), these
"pirates" view themselves on Somalia's defenders.  Darren pointed out
they call themselves the "Volunteer Coast Guard of Somalia."  Does this
sound like someone in it for the money?

Even if they are, it wouldn't be a new thing for revolutionaries to have
a mercenary bent.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com