POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting piracy on two fronts : Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts
From: Warp
Date: 21 Apr 2009 04:12:40
Message: <49ed7ff8@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> (i.e. tsunami did not wash such barrels ashore)

  Sidetracking on the actual issue, but I can't resist...

  I would have hard time believing that a tsunami would wash *anything*
on the bottom of the sea ashore, especially heavy objects far away from
the shore. That's not how a tsunami works at all. If it did, then a
tsunami would destroy everything at the bottom of the sea over an enormous
area.

  When the famous recent tsunami in the Indian Ocean happened, there were
people *diving* in the middle of the sea, and nothing happened to them.
They barely even felt anything.

--
                                                          - Warp