POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting piracy on two fronts : Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Apr 2009 18:51:58
Message: <49ecfc8e@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I don't think the RIAA actually holds copyrights, though, do they?  I
> thought the record labels and artists held the copyrights.

Now that you mention it, that's probably true. It's hard to understand what
RIAA's legal involvement in the whole mess is, given the RIAA as such
wouldn't seem to have any standing.

Of course, it's a different country with apparently much different copyright
laws, so I have no idea how their legal system treats such things.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)