POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again : Re: That time again Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Apr 2009 10:52:54
Message: <49e9e946$1@news.povray.org>
>> Improvement, much? :-D
>
> Actually, that is a pretty dramatic improvement.  Good work!  What's next?

Yay, me! :-D

The obvious next thing is to film with a real organ - once it gets put
back together again. Also, at some point I should make a serious effort
to learn the rest of the music rather than just polishing the bit I
already know. Oh, and adding the peddles.

For now? I shall be at the Royal Albert Hall on the 26th to hear the
piece performed properly, by a highly trained professional. (And on one
of the largest instruments in the country, no less.)

I keep thinking of elaborate plans for getting to talk to the organist -
but maybe it would be simpler and more realistic to just see if I can
find anywhere that does organ lessons?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/