POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True : Re: How True Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How True
From: Warp
Date: 9 Apr 2009 09:02:32
Message: <49ddf1e7@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> > Pointless fight though, has to be said :)

> Hey, I'm bored now. I'm just going to fly away. Never mind that I could
> have done that 10 minutes ago...

  Maybe it was a question of pride? Maybe Neo didn't want to lose to Smith
and run like a coward? When Smith (well, Smiths) overpowered him he had to
swallow is pride and flee. So in the end he lost the fight, and he was not
all that happy about the fact.

  After all, you have to remember that Neo had clearly grown up to be rather
cocky. He was "invincible" and even the agents couldn't do anything to him.
The cockiness shows in the beginning of the movie, when the agents attack
him. Suddenly losing to someone like Smith (who he had defeated years ago
so easily) was probably something he was not expecting.

--
                                                          - Warp