POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Documentation Review? : Re: Documentation Review? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:36:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Documentation Review?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 15 Mar 2009 08:29:15
Message: <49bcf49b@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> 1. One obvious presentation issue is different ways of presenting
> preformatted <pre></pre> passages of SDL. This is a pretty simple example,
> but I think in gets the point across.

Something a bit more specific and more to the point of what I'm talking
about ....

Documentation:Tutorial Section 3.2 ....

Up until this page the SDL style was pretty consistant, then it changes at
"Writing the polynomial Vector" .....

from:

sphere {
}

to:

sphere
{
}

Am I picking nits to be pointing this out?

Jim