POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Actual locations of Moray plugins : Re: Actual locations of Moray plugins Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:55:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Actual locations of Moray plugins
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Feb 2009 03:05:54
Message: <49a79ee2$1@news.povray.org>
"Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht

> Great list, I didn`t realize there were so many places to get plugins.  I
> just
> wanted to add a site that has a plugin called MeshObj which I find
> invaluable.
> It basically allows you to import 3ds and obj files directly into Moray,
> skipping the slightly longer process of using Poseray when you don`t need
> any
> of Poseray`s extra features.  Here is the link:
> http://moray.free.fr/MTFS_V3_5/interface_V3_5/plugins/plugins.htm

Excellent! Yes, I missed that particular Xander plugin.

Nice site with everything Moray together. You forgot however to refer to the
Moray site itself, with some Lutz-specific plugins like the WireFramer.dll

Note also that the original Parkett.lua plugin does not work correctly. I
made corrections which I can provide if you want. I seem to remember that I
could not contact the original author at the time... Same story (author
desappearing) for dublicate2.dll (Steffen Hartleib).

Note also that 3Dwin4 as specific Moray plugin does not exist anymore. It is
now a standalone utility.

Thomas