POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baa...wait, what? : Re: Baa...wait, what? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baa...wait, what?
From: andrel
Date: 5 Apr 2009 17:45:05
Message: <49D92660.2030209@hotmail.com>

http://www.moving-picture.com/index.php/digital/571-samsung-extreme-sheep-led-art.html#id=album-34252&num=1

>   Well, that's a disappointment.

How would you keep the black and white sheeps together and in place when
forming the big sheep? What would the dogs have to do to move one leg of
sheep through another without disrupting that group?
Also how do you keep the middle line in pong more or less positioned
while there is a group of sheep with dogs passing?
I haven't even got a clue why the mona lise is in there and what they
try to suggest. Probably only because they can use the leonardo
baa-vinci joke.
The fireworks is another impossibility in coordinating closely
positioned sheep groups.

although IANASH, I though it had 'fake' written all over it.