POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? : Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
From: andrel
Date: 3 Mar 2009 17:01:44
Message: <49ADA8BF.60909@hotmail.com>
On 3-3-2009 7:12, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZyFzkUC4c&eurl=http://brainmind.com/

Nice images is about the best I can say about this. Turned it off after
a few minutes. It has about as much in common with accepted scientific
theories as, say, the bible.

>  Videos, Movies, Documentaries:
> http://brainmind.com/AllBrainMindMovies.html
>
> Amazing guy nad gives answer to many questions I had about evolution,
> but still doesn't makes me think God doesn't exist or are only evolved
> Humans with 100% expressed DNA, God is simply beyond the material world,
> He created it and the spiritual world too, where all these evolved
> "gods" go when they DIE. God doesn't dies.
>
> I will NOT reply to anyone to start another endless debate about it, I
> just don't have the time or the will for an almost pointless discussion.
>
> And yes, I've seen the video about "God & The Big Bang myth".

My god what a load of nonsense. Perhaps this guy should read a bit of
science before publishing anything. I got about as far a 4 minutes and
there were so many thing already that he got completely wrong that I
also stopped this one. I do hope that this is not your main source of
current scientific knowledge. Though I particularly liked the concept
that because there are more than 50 ideas about how the universe begun,
all must be wrong. BTW such remarks are useful as indications of how
well someone understands real science. If someone remarks something like
this, you know it is probably a highly intelligent person that lives in
his own world, with little or no interaction with the real world.

> Please just enjoy some very beautiful and amazing scientific enlightenment.

I did, years ago, it was called a university. ;) If you refer to this
guy, sorry, not much to do with science as far as I can see.

> God bless you my brothers.

Bless you too. I hope you find better guides than this one. Can I
recommend browsing www.ted.com?