POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : invisible mesh from poser : Re: invisible mesh from poser Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisible mesh from poser
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Dec 2008 04:40:06
Message: <4948c8f6@news.povray.org>
As FlyerX has mentioned, there is a bug in the export from Poseray to Moray.
What you have to do before rendering to POV-Ray, is:
1) open the .inc file generated by Poseray
2) go to the last code block (Model assembly from meshes)
3) delete all text reading "uv_mapping". Example:
"object{BeautifulWoman_hip_uv_mapping}" should now read:
"object{BeautifulWoman_hip_}"
4) render in Moray

Just to be sure: As you do not mention exporting to UDO from Poseray, I
wonder if you have followed that option? What I do is this:

1) make figure in Poser
2) export to .OBJ
3) import into Poseray using the Poser import option
4) export to Moray output
5) correct the .inc file
6) in Moray: import the UDO
7) finally render with POV-Ray 3.5