POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 6 for a bargain : Re: Poser 6 for a bargain Server Time
16 Apr 2024 10:04:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 6 for a bargain
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Dec 2008 10:21:37
Message: <4937f581@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
news:d8gfj41q0ntrsjirogj1g6kmls7tl0lme5@4ax.com...

> Thomas, you have mentioned playing with gravity before, how do you do
> that?
> --

Ah yes, good question. The real playground with gravity is by using Poser
Physics of course, as you know. My formulation may not be really adequate. I
refer here to the way clothes may behave in the Cloth Room. I am not sure,
but I seem to remember reading somewhere that playing with the Air Damping
parameter (maybe together with the Dynamic Friction) would result in some
interesting effects resembling to a kind of antigravity? I really should try
this out as I may be talking nonsense here.

Thomas