POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Searching for projects that use the collection : Re: Searching for projects that use the collection Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:44:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Searching for projects that use the collection
From: Chris B
Date: 21 Nov 2008 06:27:24
Message: <49269b1c$1@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4916a0a74eb0f045d79f8a540@news.povray.org...
> Is there a way, for instance, to search Source Forge to determine whether
> an
> object in the collection is being used?

I'm not sure what exactly the search option on SourceForge searches against.

Zipped archives download from the POV-Ray Object Collection will, by
default, contain the prefix 'POVCollection'.
Individual files will be prefixed with the contribution name. You can get a
full list of contribution names on the download summary page at
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/downloadsummary.php?rollup=1&sort=total.

ps. The license (CC-LGPL) grants the right for reuse and redistribution in
modified and unmodified form.

Regards,
Chris B.