POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : TC-RTC : Re: TC-RTC Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:43:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 9 Sep 2008 05:06:42
Message: <48c63ca2@news.povray.org>
Stephen schrieb:
> Does anyone have plans to enter this Challenge?

Every darn time I have 'em, every darn time...

> I've got an idea sketched out but I felt very lonely for the last one.

By all means, go ahead. Even if you're lonely on the TC-RTC list, at
least you'd get three (!) keyrings: (NB: kiddin'!)

Seriously, I must've missed that:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/prizes/index.html

> BTW If anyone would like to comment on my last entry I would appreciate it.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's a clever idea, and well
executed.

-M