POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta28 fails on czech winXP : beta28 fails on czech winXP Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  beta28 fails on czech winXP
From: jan dvorak
Date: 4 Sep 2008 16:12:40
Message: <48c04138$1@news.povray.org>
when I try to render a scene I get an error message and the message pane
contains this message:
Messages cleared.
Preset INI file is 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS
V3.6\RENDERER\QUICKRES.INI', section is '[160x120, No AA]'.
Preset source file is 'C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows
v3.6\scenes\main.pov'.
-
Cannot open INI file 'C:\Documents and Settings\u ivatel\Data aplikac
\POV-Ray\v3.7\ini\povray.ini'.
Failed to start render: Failed to parse INI file

known for this).

Megapov 1.2.1 and PovRay 3.6 works fine.

Thanks in advance for pointing me to a potential solution. If there's
none I'm looking forward for a new beta (or a MegaPov with SMP).

John Dvorak