POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC thought on voting/rating : Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating
From: St
Date: 25 Jul 2008 10:00:09
Message: <4889dc69$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:55cj849oqu2cp3uh5ljponto9i4l2jm8q1@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:27:51 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

> Yeah, the 20/20/20 should be a last resort IMO. I did not know that new
> entrants
> could not vote. Maybe if a score is less than 5 a comment must be made
> compulsory (?)

   Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I'm seeing Colin this weekend so I'll
discuss this.

>>> BTW in the stills challenge Ian MacKay's image is not shown.
>>
>>     Ah, thanks for pointing that out Stephen, this is because I had to
>>change Ian's username to give him voting rights on animations. I'll email
>>him and ask him to re-upload the image.
>>
> Oh! Is he going to upload an animation? I hope so.

     No, I don't think so, unfortunately. He had voting rights for stills
but not animations, so everybody now has voting rights on both. But because
his username was only 3 digits, (which it shouldn't be), I had to change it
before the 'admin' side of things would let me change the rights for anims.

>>   (See? I told you I was in a typing frenzy!)  :o)
>
> Those little fingers must be worn t the bone :)

    To the bone, I tell ye! To the bone!  :)

     ~Steve~