POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC thought on voting/rating : Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:51:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating
From: St
Date: 25 Jul 2008 04:50:38
Message: <488993de@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> Am I understanding this correctly or am I daft?

  Hehe, you're not daft Thomas, far from it. :) You are perfectly correct of
course, and I have to again say that I didn't like that particular rule
myself. It was a way to try and get entrants to enter at another time,
rather than just enter once and then disappear never to be seen again. It
was also a way to stop vote rigging as there were a few who created extra
accounts. Anyway, I've now addressed this and now ALL members can vote
whether or not they have entered or will never enter. The rules have been
amended to reflect this, and additionally, I've also added that any member
can enter as many times as they want as long as it's a 'different' take on
the subject. This of course also applies to animations.

    This will be stated in the next newsletter, which will be soon.

       ~Steve~