POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : A couple more things : Re: A couple more things Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:08:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A couple more things
From: Warp
Date: 9 Jun 2008 05:02:44
Message: <484cf1b4@news.povray.org>
Chris B <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> No cheating please :-).

  I wonder if it would mess up the statistics too much if they where filtered
so that if the same library has been downloaded from the same IP address
more than once, it would be counted as only one download.

  (I understand that in some cases more than one computer might be seen
as a single IP due to NAT and other such arrangements, and also a single
user may have his IP changed regularly because of dynamic IP addressing,
but I'd dare to say those cases are usually the exception.)

--
                                                          - Warp