POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : New (Experimental) Index Page : Re: New (Experimental) Index Page Server Time
23 Apr 2024 09:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New (Experimental) Index Page
From: Chris B
Date: 9 Apr 2008 08:12:29
Message: <47fcb2ad$1@news.povray.org>
news:47fc07f4@news.povray.org...
> Chris B <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> I've added an option to display both a short textual description and the
>> graphics.
>
>  Small problem, though:
> http://warp.povusers.org/snaps/objectcollection.png

Ah whoops. I hadn't scrolled down enough in the Firefox version to notice
that and IE handled it ok. I've fixed that so it should be ok in both now.

>> I'm running on 1024x768. Are
>> you running on a higher resolution?
>
>  1600x1200.

ok now that resolution is beyond what I can test :-)
Is the text showing up ok at that resolution? I have used a small font.

>> Are the meanings of the icons clear (now that you can see them)?
>
>  I suppose they are ok, although in the longer version there could be
> textual links as well, IMO.

ok. I've added textual links to the 'Images and Text' mode.

Regards,
Chris B.