POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray for Mac? : Re: Moray for Mac? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray for Mac?
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 30 Mar 2008 12:57:36
Message: <47efd490@news.povray.org>
That might be hard, Moray is mostly written in C++/MFC.

I used to have a cross platform SDK to convert MFC programs on teh windows
to Mac, but it was expensive ($2500), and isn't supported anymore.  (pretty
long ago).

I did have a thought about converting it to c# ... if we did that, then it
would be pretty cross platform.

However, although Java seems to be well recieved, I'm not sure how well
recieved c# would be in the open source world.

Thoughts?

          == John ==