POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Suggestion : Re: Suggestion Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion
From: Warp
Date: 27 Mar 2008 12:02:29
Message: <47ebd325@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> But right now, it seems, submissions need to occupy a sort of
> intersection set. They must be objects, but objects built procedurally
> from macros, and ideally using csg techniques.

  I don't see that kind of restriction anywhere? AFAIK *anything* can be
submitted to the object collection.

  Of course if the object is made an easy-to-use include file, which has
been cleaned up, and which might have some configuration properties (such
as, for example, being able to override textures), all the better, but
I can't see it as a requirement anywhere.

--
                                                          - Warp