POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Office... : Re: My Office... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:51:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Office...
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Feb 2008 16:17:41
Message: <47a62f75@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I don't want this to become a collection of half-baked models; I want
> them to be

Having organized several things like this in my career, I'll suggest
that it would be useful to allow "half-baked models", along with a
rating system as to quality, complexity, customizability, etc. Usually
just a 1-5 quality rating will do. This lets people looking for *any*
model of a giraffe (say) find something to at least start with...

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?