POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Office... : Re: My Office... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:07:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Office...
From: Chambers
Date: 3 Feb 2008 15:31:52
Message: <47a624b8$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Chambers escribió:
>> (no point in putting in something that can be modeled in 5 minutes...)
>
> There is a point actually. I could post a quick-n-dirty model that I did
> in 5 minutes. Other people could use it as a base to make it more
> complex, detailed, and flexible. If individuals post complete and
> finished models only, it's not as much of a community effort...
>
> (follow-up to p.o-c, if I got it right)

Good point, but only for a WIP collection.

I don't want this to become a collection of half-baked models; I want
them to be

a) High quality, ready to use in a final scene
b) Flexible, so they'll fit a variety of needs

Maybe, if you have a wip you don't want to continue, post it in p.b.i
separately, and see if anyone wants to continue it?

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com