POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies : Re: (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies Server Time
16 Apr 2024 15:52:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies
From: Chambers
Date: 29 Jan 2008 14:49:21
Message: <479f8341$1@news.povray.org>
OK, after one week, I've had a submission from one person.

Unfortunately, I was hoping for more than this :(

So, I have a couple of questions:

1) Who would participate if given more time?
1b) How much more time would you realistically ask for?

and,

2) Who would participate with a different subject?
2b) What subjects would interest you?

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com