POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round : Re: Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:59:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round
From: John VanSickle
Date: 10 Dec 2007 17:58:35
Message: <475dc49b@news.povray.org>
Markus Altendorff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the next round on tc-rtc.co.uk (a.k.a. "IRTC 2" ;) starts on the 17th
> with the announcement of the the next topic. The current topic ("The
> Mother Hive") ends on the same day.
>
> Just a reminder :)
>
> I'm not going to enter the "Hive" topic, though. Never got beyond the
> storyboard phase. Darn that real life thing... :(

I might end up submitting something not entirely complete, thanks to
Diablo II.

I'm also starting to put my animations up on YouTube, which among other
things frees me from worrying about topics.  The main reason I
participated in the IRTC was because the work was hosted.  With YouTube,
I might start putting work into more developed story lines now.

Regards,
John