POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Farmland : Farmland Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:44:55 EDT (-0400)
  Farmland
From: Charles C
Date: 18 Oct 2007 02:44:42
Message: <471700da@news.povray.org>
Who's going to write up some nice farmland for the collection?  :-)

A little more of what I have I have in mind:
A high quality basic farmland setting with a few detailed crops and
other objects could be a useful basis for outdoor scenes in general.  A
farmhouse, a barn, a windmill, and maybe a few other things as separate
contributions that are (removable) prerequisites to the basic setting
might add a lot.

Got a cool outdoor object to show off?  Show it off at the farm ;-)

Thoughts? Ideas?

Charles