POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Eagle 3D File will not render : Re: Eagle 3D File will not render Server Time
18 Apr 2024 16:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eagle 3D File will not render
From: Tiger
Date: 10 Sep 2007 15:54:38
Message: <46e5a0fe$1@news.povray.org>
On 10-09-07 21:13, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Tiger wrote:
>> I've tried several different POV files generated with my Mac, and they
>> all rendered perfectly on the PC.
>
> Somehow this sounds like the files have DOS style line endings, which would
> of course confuse POV-Ray on a Mac, but not on Windows.

I wish it was that easy, but I've tried changing the line-endings as
well as the character sets, but it made no difference.

What would be really helpful for me in continuing my troubleshooting
would be to see if I can get POVray to work at all!
Are there any websites where I can download .POV files that are sure to
work on a Mac (perhaps they've been created on a Mac)?