POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : TC-RTC: my upload's done, with 12 hours to spare :) : Re: TC-RTC: my upload's done, with 12 hours to spare :) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: my upload's done, with 12 hours to spare :)
From: St
Date: 31 Aug 2007 05:40:44
Message: <46d7e21c$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message

     :o)  You know, I had the most horrible time trying to view your
animation last night Markus. Not your fault, Windows. ;) Or rather, I should
say Media Player's. When I clicked on the thumb and MP10 came up, it
immediately gave me some kind of codec error. "Hmm... What gives?" I
thought. "Nope, it's not gonna play." And then out of the blue came another
message that an upgrade to MP11 was available, so I tried that, and nope,
that didn't work either! And more to the point, the others didn't also.
Oops, what to do, what to do... Well, in the end I just rolled back to MP10
and they all worked again. Hmm. <scratches head>

> Bracing myself for any kind of comments now... :S

    Well, let's just say that my hassle with MP was worth it.  :o)

       ~Steve~