POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Bishop3D 1.0.1.8 Beta released : Bishop3D 1.0.1.8 Beta released Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:46:31 EDT (-0400)
  Bishop3D 1.0.1.8 Beta released
From: Hugo
Date: 26 Aug 2007 14:40:37
Message: <46d1c925$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

Bishop3D is a POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animation system for the
MS-Windows platform. It offers native animation support via key-framing,
native POV-Ray SDL import capability
(http://www.bishop3d.com/parserdetails.htm) and seamless integration
with POV-Ray 3.6.

Bishop3D is currently under beta tests and a new beta version with a
number of bug fixes, new features and improvements has been just made
available for download.

The beta tests are progressing well and the major compatibility and
stability issues seem to be fixed. We can now gradually move our focus
to Bishop3D usability and ergonomics.

For more information and download, please visit http://www.bishop3d.com

Regards,
Hugo.