POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II : Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 23 Aug 2007 06:31:06
Message: <46cd61ea@news.povray.org>
Hi, dear readers,

only 8 days to go until "The Black Robe" animation deadline (at
tc-rtc.co.uk ) is upon us.

Alright, with that out of the way, i've dug through the irtc.stills
newsgroup and found some info on the new voting procedure, which i'd
like to ask St. to confirm...

Is the following correct?

a) Uploads are possible until the deadline
b) Voting is possible until the deadline, AND for a week thereafter
c) Only those that entered can vote
d) Commenting is not (yet) automated

[e) Are these in the FAQs already, and i've been too daft to find?]

-Markus

--

Current occupation: Keyframing, previewing, cussing, keyframing...

WiP Snapshots-of-the-day:
"Crush" goes the wall... (actual video frame)
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070823_122540_preview.jpg

... and in case anyone was wondering how/if i'd introduce any of my
regular characters into my "The Black Robe" story... :)
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070821_204401_snap_74640.jpg