POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : irtc <new post> ??? : Re: irtc <new post> ??? Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:07:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: irtc <new post> ???
From: St
Date: 9 Jul 2007 18:26:08
Message: <4692b600$1@news.povray.org>
"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote in message
> Thank You Steve -
> You are bringing irtc back to life. I am not trying to rag on you, just
> being a squeaky
> wheel.    Thank you again  -  Darin

  Hey, Darin, it's ok, really.  :o)

   Look, (all), I can't say too much at this point, but what I have planned
as regards to the TC-RTC is, well, let's just say *good* for everyone, and
in particular, (but not discounting others), POV-Ray users.

   You know, one of my old bosses said to me once, "Steve, don't jump into
'that' water, you don't know what's below it". He said that in reference to
all kinds of ideas I had for the job that I was in at the time; Signwriting
and screen printing. I was 18 and busting to conquer the world.  ;)

   But, you know, he was right. In my later years, I learnt the hard way.
:o/  Which was good.  :o)

     Let it flow its natural course. It will be ok.

     ~Steve~