POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hi ---- : Re: Hi ---- Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:38:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi ----
From: St
Date: 2 Jul 2007 14:14:44
Message: <46894094@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] panoramasde> wrote in message

> You could, of course, always do a second animation? :)

    Yes, Darin most certainly could do this if he wishes to, as could anyone
else.

> -Markus
>
> P.S.: Maybe we need a bi-weekly "still alive!" post to the irtc groups AND
> mailing lists, something like talking about how the works are progressing
> or what's new on the tc-rtc page? Just keeping the noise up to stay on the
> radar?

   Oh, of course. This is happening, but I won't go into it in this thread,
I'll start a new one soon.

> Of course, some info/link on the IRTC homepage would be best...

  Hmm, that would be nice, but I don't think it's going to be possible.
However, there are other *very* good alternatives, if you think about it. ;)

   Thanks for the input Markus, really appreciate it.

     ~Steve~