POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hi ---- : Re: Hi ---- Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:47:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi ----
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 2 Jul 2007 10:12:06
Message: <468907b6$1@news.povray.org>
dbott wrote:

> And I think I read yes. If this is not the case I will move on. I was let
> down by the old
> irtc after working on my dance animation for 2 months only to be put on some
> side page.....
> My Black Robe animation is done and I want to know if I am at the right
> party.

Wow, that's fast! I'm still deciding on which one of the two ideas i had
   i'm going to animate... :(

You could, of course, always do a second animation? :)

-Markus

P.S.: Maybe we need a bi-weekly "still alive!" post to the irtc groups
AND mailing lists, something like talking about how the works are
progressing or what's new on the tc-rtc page? Just keeping the noise up
to stay on the radar?

Of course, some info/link on the IRTC homepage would be best...