POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : April 30th approaching... : Re: April 30th approaching... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:40:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: April 30th approaching...
From: St
Date: 3 May 2007 20:26:35
Message: <463a7dbb$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message

> (and yes, i realize i'm the cinema4d-black-sheep in a POVray newsgroup,
> thankyouverymuch ;)

    My friend, you are more than welcome around here.

> P.S.: Who in this newsgroup is really, really, honestly, seriously going
> to build something for "The black robe" animation topic?

    Don't forget that it's an 'interpretation' of the title. "The Black
Robe" could be the name of a starfleet battle cruiser, a public house, a
euphemism for a disease, the name of a race horse, the name of a secret
sect, a wizards' special clothing, etc. What you do with it is down to you.
Personally, I really like it, and I'm thinking of entering the Animations*
as well as the Stills too.

    *Animations will DEFINATELY be included on our new website, so get your
thinking cap on. It will be ready for approximately the middle of July to
upload your file, (>12MB cap). Look out for an update on this in the coming
months.  :)

      ~Steve~