POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : April 30th approaching... : Re: April 30th approaching... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:55:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: April 30th approaching...
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 1 May 2007 10:25:14
Message: <46374dca$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] panoramasde> wrote in message
>>
>> Will there be more participants this time...?
>
> I certainly hope so. And even if yours is the only one, you won't be
> disappointing me.  :o)

Right, let's talk about low expectations ;)

I had some trouble getting the data through to Steve by mail
(we resorted to trying a download after that failed), but it
should be up and available at TINA-CheP soon.

For the curious that aren't afraid of "MPEG compression
rash", it's currently stored at:
http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/maal_req.mpg
(9.5 MB)

For the size-doesnt-matter folk, there's also a larger and
cleaner version at
http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/maal_req.480x240.mp4
(23.8 MB)

Comments always welcome...
(and yes, i realize i'm the cinema4d-black-sheep in a POVray
newsgroup, thankyouverymuch ;)

-Markus

P.S.: Who in this newsgroup is really, really, honestly,
seriously going to build something for "The black robe"
animation topic?