POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Confirm Topic And Completion Date : Re: Confirm Topic And Completion Date Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:00:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confirm Topic And Completion Date
From: St
Date: 15 Apr 2007 05:49:07
Message: <4621f513@news.povray.org>
"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote in message
> Sorry, just got back..............been out of town and away from the
> computer.
> So the topic is "The Black Robe" and when is the completion date for
> stills and animations?

      No, 'The Black Robe" was just an example Darin. Of course, you can go
with this subject if you all want to, or if you all want me to, I'll pick
another one for you.

     As for the Anims completion date, that would be for you all to decide
on. The present Stills competition (Before and After) will end on the 30th
April. If you want the Anims to tie-in with the Stills, I don't see why the
Anims is every 4 months - would this be too long? Or would 2 months be too
short?

     ~Steve~