POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Status? : Re: Status? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:09:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Status?
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 13 Apr 2007 05:13:19
Message: <461f49af$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>      Here's another one: "Before Adam" by Jack London, 1876-1916.
>
>     Now, interpretate that title in any way that you want, Stills or Anims.
> I personally like this one, (even though I've only just seen it), and it
> sets your mind thinking about what it may have been like before Adam. But
> *who* is Adam?

"Before Adam"? Ouch. That just screams for trouble with
Creationists ;) [well, actually, no - there are at least
five days available before that, and you could depict "The
Hiding Of The Dinosaur Skeletons" and apply for public
funding ;)]

>       Here's another example: "The Doctors Dilemma" by Bernard Shaw,
> 1856-1950. What 'Dilemma'? Who 'is' the Doctor?

Funny, now somehow the image of a phone booth popped up in
my mind... ;) it's weird how pre-made popular culture has
gotten a hold on imagination. I guess i'll never be a "real"
artist :)

-M

P.S.: We're still "officially" going to use the "The Black
Robe" title, are we?