POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Status? : Re: Status? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Status?
From: St
Date: 11 Apr 2007 18:25:54
Message: <461d6072$1@news.povray.org>
"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:461c9ba6$1@news.povray.org...
>>

>>    Guys, check the Stills group.
>>
>>     (And thanks Darin, you are of the same ilk as me...)

   And of course, I meant a few others around here too - all positive
thoughts on something that's good for our community and souls, are good and
*much* appreciated!

> Thanks Steve --
> I have been reading the stills group, and it sounds like you have it under
> control.

      Yes, I do believe I have so far. Let's just get through these first
few months and hopefully everything will be fine and settled by then.

> Hope you don't leave out the animation guys, on your new site.

    *Our* new site Darin. This isn't for me, this is for 'Us' - the 3D
graphics community that *we know* and love. Animations WILL be on this site,
I promise, it's just that I've got to twist this guy Colin's arm a little to
get it right, so bear with me for a short while. Colin? He's the guy that's
doing this for us along with my help, (he's not into 3D graphics at all, but
has been creating websites for the last 15 years - you should see him on his
keyboard, I've not seen anything like it - it's just a blur as he moves
around it, seriously. The chap knows his stuff and he's a nice guy toboot).

> I am willing to help out.

    I/We know that Darin, thanks, and I think we all appreciate any help
that we can get around here. For now though, just play around with your Anim
and relax - I/We want to see it.  :o)

        Regs,

      ~Steve~