POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: St
Date: 1 Mar 2007 18:24:27
Message: <45e760ab$1@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>> Third, during the March/April round,

   This topic is now confirmed - 'Before and After'. A nice one for you, I
think, Trevor.  :)

we need to actively work to create an
>> ongoing system that DOESN'T heap all of the work on one person.  Plenty
>> of
>> folks have volunteered to help out.  I would suggest that we begin by
>> assembling a list of specific tasks that need to be performed and obtain
>> volunteers for both a primary and back-up person to perform each one.
> I wonder if a setup similar to that for CGSphere could be set up or at
> least
> used as a basis.  It seems to have a good interface especially:
>
> -uploading
> -gallery viewing
> -commenting/voting
>
> I'm not a web programmer, so I really couldn't fathom how all of it would
> come together though.

  Good post. I love that layout too. Easy-peasy to use and does what you
ask.

  I had a look at their source code, and as far as I can tell, there is no
easy way to do the uploading side of things html-wise. It seems to me that I
might have to use Vis Basic or something similar to achieve this?

     If anyone knows anything about this, (the uploading side of things) I'd
appreciate your thoughts.

     ~Steve~