POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:52:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: St
Date: 1 Mar 2007 18:24:26
Message: <45e760aa$3@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:45e727cb$1@news.povray.org...

>   So, you want a topic all? I propose Mike the Elders' topic for now -
> 'Before and After'. I liked this idea when he first mentioned it, and I
> think we can all 'do it'. What say you?

      Ok, I'm putting my povman's hat on and saying that this topic ('Before
and After') *IS* the topic for the March/April TINA CheP round. You have (a
little less than) two months from now to complete your image, but, better
than one month.

  I see this as a fascinating topic, it can cover a multitude of scenario's,
events, experiences. (Hmm, three words that mean the same thing).

    How you interpret this subject, we will all see.   :)

    Step aboard, Sherry.

       ~Steve~