POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TINA CHEP Update : TINA CHEP Update Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  TINA CHEP Update
From: St
Date: 1 Feb 2007 08:58:06
Message: <45c1f1ee@news.povray.org>
Hi all

   Well, we're starting to get entries now, so keep 'em coming! :o)  If it
gets as good as I've seen so far, then we'll all enjoy this Pseudo IRTC
round of TINA CHeP. Don't forget that we're employing the normal IRTC stills
rules for this round, so if anyone finishes an image early, they can by all
means enter another image or two if they so desire.

  RECAP:

   - ZIP file containing your main image and text file to be emailed to:
mr_gold at tiscali.co.uk

   - Or, you can send me a link to the file via any website.

    The website is up and running, and as I've previously mentioned, I'll
keep to the way that the IRTC admins do it, and post the url when all
entries are received.

   Happy rendering!  :o)

     ~Steve~