POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : irtc...being proactive : Re: irtc...being proactive Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:33:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: irtc...being proactive
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 29 Jan 2007 07:21:29
Message: <45bde6c9@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Markus Altendorff wrote:
>> If no one has already contacted the nic.com's contact
>> dc(something)@aussie.org, i'll write a letter to them once i'm back at
>> my home computer.
>
> Aussie.org owner and admin is also Chris Cason, so no need to send him yet
> another email about the IRTC issue.

Understood :)

I'm just wondering what the next steps can/should be now? I'll try the
one not-yet-tried mail address of Jesse Becker that was mentioned below,
and i'm really hoping any kind of contact can be established, but i'd be
more than happy to have some fail-safe scenario at hand if that doesn't
work out either...

<rant>i don't want the IRTC to dwindle just because no one's really in
effin' charge</rant> ;)

-Markus