POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) : IRTC / admin dilemma Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:48:24 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC / admin dilemma
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 28 Jan 2007 10:17:58
Message: <45bcbea6$1@news.povray.org>
Me wrote (replying to a message from dbott in another thread
about contacting Bill Marrs):
> I've sent a mail. He's updating his LiveJournal entry rather regularly,
> so i'm hoping we'll hear back from him soon.

I've received his reply (wow, that was quick), but he's not
had any contact with the IRTC/admins at all for almost two
years now, and really doesn't want to get re-involved (and i
fully understand - check his LiveJournal, i guess he has
enough at hands already, and his priorities set
differently). He suggested we might need to talk to the
"master admins" (i.e. POVray.org) about the situation.

Comments?

-Markus