POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. : Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images.
From: Verm
Date: 27 Jan 2007 07:06:55
Message: <45bb405f$1@news.povray.org>
Would it be a good idea to mention this on the IRTC mailing list?

Something saying "while we're waiting..... " (and possibly pointing them
here). Or would it be considered wrong advertising a different
competition using the IRTC mailing list? (even though this isn't meant
to be a rival just an interim measure until we the IRTC is sorted)

I'll leave it up to you as you're hosting.