POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC...The Future : Re: IRTC...The Future Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:04:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC...The Future
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 25 Jan 2007 06:10:37
Message: <45b8902d$1@news.povray.org>
dbott schrieb:
> Like I said earlier, I am just a programming hobbyist.
> (kinda nerdy thing to do, but I like it) I am self-
> employed and very successful. I taught myself  POV
> and submitted an animation for the first time.
> Only to find out IRTC is in a BLACK HOLE.

No it's not. Just because something has an attraction doesn't make it a
black hole. You may want to think of your upload as a file backup to a
write-only device for now, but i'm still hoping. ;)

> All you animators should read the last couple
> of threads of irtc.stills. (Markus Altendorff told
> me to do this) I am sad, I followed IRTC the
> last two years and learned from it......

No need for sadness, i guess. Looks like there's enough people
interested in it to keep it going, we may just need a bit of time to
sort things out :)

For fun: hey, i've sorted the IRTC's topics suggestions list in
mysterious ways. Let's play topics lottery: Post a number between 1 and
55 and i'll tell you what topic that would be ;)
Then feel free to animate something around that ;)

-Markus