POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC is it alive....? : Re: IRTC is it alive....? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:42:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC is it alive....?
From: dbott
Date: 23 Jan 2007 20:20:44
Message: <45b6b46c$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] panoramasde> wrote in message
> i_need_a_unique_name wrote:
> > "dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote:
> >> How sad, I teach myself  POV and I'm ready to go only
> >> to find nobody home at IRTC............
> >
> > well its not exactly dead, a little slow and behind schedule but the
stills
> > competition has lots of entries and rumour has it this round animation
has
> > a reasonable number of entries.
>
> Hi,
>
> i'm not sure if others on irtc.animations are also subscribed to
> irtc.stills, but there's quite something happening over there, so you
> may want to join (at least temporary) to add to the momentum of
> not-so-happy participants :)
>
> - Markus

Thanks Markus,
I will look into it. I know it's a volunteer web site and
everyone is busy and has a life....(I Hope). It would be nice to get some
response from IRTC. As you know it
also takes time to produce an animation or still
(participants time). I am not out for any prizes, I am just a hobbyist
looking for a venue to display my
work...good or bad.
I like your work Markus...
dbott