POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Looks like a real round this time : Re: Looks like a real round this time Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:48:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looks like a real round this time
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 19 Jan 2007 21:35:58
Message: <45b1800e$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:

*Gasp* Incredible! Those ninja stills guys! Always around,
but invisible right until they move :)

> Anyway, it seems like we have one problem in common. The IRTC server has

> though the stills round deadline ended on the 31st of December, a new topic

> either.

> ever.

Last animations round, it took three weeks plus (Oct. 15 -
Nov. 10) for the next topic to appear.

I'm hoping for something to happen over the weekend...
anyway, i wouldn't mind delays, if at least there'd be the
occasional heads-up from the admins... the way it's right
now, it feels like some kind of limbo.

Currently, i'm re-rendering my animation with the camera 10
cm to the left and 1 degree turned right, and then i'll try
to create a red-green anaglyph video version. I'd rather be
dwelling on the new topic, though...
I've also had good success by cross-eyeing two playback
windows side-by-side, it helps to hold the hand so that the
left eye sees the right window and vice versa.

-Markus