POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) : Re: Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :)
From: John VanSickle
Date: 7 Jan 2007 15:19:16
Message: <45a155c4$1@news.povray.org>
Markus Altendorff wrote:
> Well, for this anim round only, of course ;)
>
> What i mean is:
> - announce the new topic "near" the regular date, Jan. 16, 2007
> - take a relaxed attitude for submissions for "Dance" until Jan. 30,
> 2007 (instead of Jan.15), due to a certain delay on announcing it on ...
> hold it ... November 10th, 2006?

Well, every round is unofficially extended until a human tells the
server to stop accepting submissions.  That's how I entered the last round.

> Hey, i'm just listening to the voices in my head, here ... and they're
> screaming "only 11 days left" ;)

8 days as of this writing.  Scene 8 out of 11 is rendering (four hours
left on that scene).  Scenes 9 and eleven will be easy.  Ten may take a
couple of days to get right, but it will render quickly.

Regards,
John