POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray blob and "city coordinates" format : Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:43:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Dec 2006 03:16:00
Message: <457a70c0@news.povray.org>
"Matti" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.457995be6b39a9647580c0160@news.povray.org...
> >"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> This is part of the CityMFC.dll, the City plugin for Moray, based on
>> Chris
>> Colefax's include file. see
>> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm
>>
>> Thomas
>
> Thank you for your reply. But the import filter is also there without
> installing the CityMFC dll. Is there anywhere a description of these
> coordinates? On the webpage you announced I coulnd't find it :(

I must have answered rather hastely. I assumed that city coodinates had to
do with the City plugin (which I still believe they are). However, I am
unable to find that particular import filter on my system, so I wonder what
that is. I seem to have a dim memory about it, but nothing useful now :-(
Concerning your blob question, I am afraid I don't know. That would be
typically a question for Lutz I think (Are you there, Lutz?). You could try
to mail him at the Moray site.

Thomas