POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Medieval house #4 : Medieval house #4 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 13:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Medieval house #4
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2006 04:42:04
Message: <451b8adc@news.povray.org>
And this is Medieval House #4.

This one has already been updated somewhat over the years. It is the most
complex house of the series and can be used on a street corner.

Please note that you can change the font (and text of course) on the sign (I
used Black Chancery, but I am not sure everybody has that font, so I changed
it to Arial); The image on the shop sign is the default one in Moray. You
can can replace it by your own image.

Enjoy!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'MedievalHouse4bObj.mdl.dat' (269 KB) Download 'medhouse4.jpg' (249 KB)

Preview of image 'medhouse4.jpg'
medhouse4.jpg